We are currently seeking an experienced Director of Business Development for our Asia Pacific Market. This position reports to the Vice President, Asia Pacific and is responsible for seeking out and procuring new business opportunities, maintaining and growing existing business opportunities while further promoting and establishing the organization’s mission, values, and culture.
Establishing new and building on existing business relationships and marketing plans this role will drive revenues, attend to client requests and proposals and ensure all client deliverables are successfully met on time.
- Build a network of new potential clients to drive new business opportunities and grow a viable pipeline of business to grow new sources of revenue.
- Establish, build and maintain business contacts and relationships within designated and new client companies.
- Work to implement metrics and management systems to successfully track progress of the overall business development operation, managing the sales process from initial contact to RFI/RFP completion to implementation and transition plans.
- Collaborate with clients to obtain project or program specifications, timelines and requirements and communicate awards, new business, timelines and other requirements to other departments/internal colleagues. Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders ensure the accurateness of the company proposal to the clients’ needs, inclusive of regulatory and legal compliance.
- Attend tradeshows, conferences, and other marketing events to generate awareness for Ancillare.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum of seven years of proven professional experience working in a business development role.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Minimum GCE “A” level required.
- Extensive and current contacts within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- Five or more years of experience working in pharmaceutical/biotechnology, CRO or related industry required.
- Flexibility to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid relationship management skills with ability to partner with external and internal clients.
- Superior business development operations practical knowledge.
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time as needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills.
Location: China, Japan, Singapore