We are currently seeking a Proposal Associate I for our Singapore office. This position reporting directly to the Director of Business Operations Singapore manages the RFI, RFP, proposal, and quote process. This position will establish agreement on timelines and deliverables, communicate with team members and project management coworkers to ensure Ancillare and client expectations and needs are satisfactorily and consistently met and/or exceeded with respect to the quote preparation process. Prepare and review proposals/quotes in close communication with functional team members. Engage Business Development, Project Management, Procurement, Logistics, and other functional departments as needed at the appropriate time and level to ensure smooth transition of proposals from initial RFP through final proposal submission, award and final handoff to Project Management.
- Manage all RFI/RFP responses, proposals, and quote generation processes.
- Work with functional team members within Business Development and Project Management departments to conduct appropriate research, effectively communicate status, and prepare proposals, using strong relationship management skills.
- Schedule and facilitate strategy meetings with functional leads to identify potential issues, client requirements, and key strategies to be addressed.
- Record and communicate agreement on deliverables, strategies, and timelines resulting from strategy meeting(s). Ensure adherence through meaningful communication and follow up.
- Facilitate pricing discussions with key functional team members. Draft proposal budget reflecting agreed upon proposal components and strategies. Ensure accuracy, consistency, and price competitiveness.
- Craft meaningful proposals for clients by accurately reflecting strategic decisions and accurately capturing proposal details. Ensure accurate mapping to client budget specifications.
- Provide quality deliverables under tight timeframes and deadlines. Record and maintain all agreed upon metrics.
- Work overtime as required during peak periods and/or to meet deadlines. Maintain regular and predictable attendance within prescribed guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Direct proposal development and management experience in a CRO, pharmaceutical or related environment preferred;
- Bachelor/Graduate/Master degree preferred.
- Minimum of an Associate degree/ Polytech diploma required, preferably in Business/Finance, Life Science or equivalent years of work experience.
- Detail oriented, accurate, and organized.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in English both written and verbal.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effectively work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and work across all levels of the organization resulting in timely completion of quotation preparation process.