We are looking for a Training and Development Senior Specialist who will work with leaders, subject matter experts and/or external vendors to design, develop, implement, and evaluate key strategic programs and training for creating and sustaining a high performing organization. This person will ensure technical training is fully developed, vetted, deployed and continuously improved. Additionally, this role will lead, plan, coordinate, develop, and facilitate employee and leadership development.
- Conduct needs assessments to determine feasibility and necessity of training, subsequently identifying training and development needs across the business, building programs to deliver company-wide or individual learning initiatives that will ultimately ensure the highest level of organizational performance.
- Serve as an advisor, trainer, coach, and expert to all staff members in the areas of employee learning and development encouraging and promoting employee development and advancement.
- Design, develop, update, and deliver professional quality presentations and training material to include classroom trainings, workbooks, job aids, quick reference guides, webinars, videos, and e-learning.
- Manage training and development data and reporting with statistical data showing progress toward KPIs.
- Coach and support staff through operational changes and supervision issues.
- Prepare training budgets and evaluate costs and performance outcomes.
- In collaboration with the HR Manager support performance management and review process for supervisors and employees, creating, developing and implementing talent and succession planning to enable the selection of potential future talent already within the business
- Ensure senior stakeholder engagement with a focus on talent development and succession planning; in partnership with HR identify and act on leadership performance issues – identifying high potentials and identifying/nurturing credible successors to critical roles.
- In conjunction with Executive Leadership, Human Resources, and Talent Acquisition develop long term recruitment planning and forecasting identifying high potentials/successors to critical roles.
- Ability and desire to work a project to completion meeting and or exceeding timeline deliverables.
- Demonstrate and drive the Ancillare mission, values, and strategy.
- Participate and contribute positively to process improvement initiatives.
- Travel as may be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Innovative thinker. Minimum: demonstrated knowledge of adult learning styles, participative training design, group dynamics, interactive learning methods, systems theory and quality improvement processes, principles of customer service, conflict resolution, group process facilitation, communication processes and skills, presentation skills, and project management.
- Must be familiar with and have designed various training formats, including online training, self-study training, video training, and live training.
- 3+ years of experience recommending, developing, designing and/or managing organization-wide learning programs in line with business outcomes and company values.
- Driven to build a high performing organization and understand the importance of customer service and a responsive approach to drive results.
- You’re a strong communicator, advisor, and negotiator, with demonstrated ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Previous clinical trial or pharmaceutical experience a plus.
- Working knowledge with Instructional Design in a start-up or merger/acquisition preferred.