We are currently seeking a Manager of Import/Export Compliance to join our team in Horsham, PA to provide Global import/export compliance oversight, strategy and direction. Responsible for the development and deployment of policies, procedures and programs designed to minimize risk, enable compliant business operations, products and services and drive uncompromised supply chain integrity. Provide sound advice on compliance activities, ensuring adherence to and compliance with established company policies, practices, SOPs and State, National and International government regulations.
- Manage the company-wide global trade compliance function.
- Cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
- Act as subject matter expert on all trade regulation globally. Work collaboratively with leadership in all functional and business areas to ensure compliance with process, procedures and requirements.
- Manage and develop Compliance Operations to aid in building and enhancing compliance process capabilities, drive compliance improvement.
- Drive regulatory outreach to build relationships and influence decisions for risk monitoring and mitigation.
- Provide oversight to Company-wide training planning, implementation and documentation as it relates to SOPs, quality, and trade compliance.
- Educate all departments in interpreting and complying with regulations.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of policies, regulations, national and international guidelines and industry standards.
- Ensure all processes contributing to the performance of company activities are conducted properly.
- Manage and provide project status reports and process improvement recommendations to leadership to improve quality, reduce risk, promote efficiency and encourage compliance.
- Coordinate and participate in internal and or agency inspections/audits as required and respond to applicable requests.
- Obtain and maintain federal, state, international, and local product and facility registrations, licenses and certifications as may be required.
- Serves as liaison with local, state, federal, and international government agencies.
- Travel as may be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Six + years of progressive experience in trade compliance with at least two years in a supervisory or managerial role required.
- Experience with medical devices, CRO, or ancillary support desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in the business application of import/export regulations and the ability to identify and address compliance issues.