Analyze Your Study's Protocol
Source & Procure for Global Sites
Regulatory Reporting & Close-Out
We Are Not Just a Supplier.
We Are Your Consultative Partner.
Since 2006, Ancillare has driven the creation and innovation of the Clinical Trial Ancillary Supply Chain (CTASC), proving that a well-planned supply chain can help accelerate approvals of life-saving therapies for patients.
INNOVATION IS BUILT INTO ANCILLARE’S DNA
A-TKO™ | The Global Turn-Key Supply Chain Operation for Clinical Research
Complex studies require a singular focus on Clinical Trial Ancillary Supply Chain (CTASC) management. From stethoscopes to centrifuges, medical devices to site activation kits, three focus areas drive the creation and management of the powerful, flexible, and responsive supply and equipment programs that make clinical research possible.
You cannot purchase efficiency from a catalog. Sustainable results come from our scientifically-focused staff adding constant value to Sponsor and Clinical teams. These include our:
- Innovation Team
- Clinical Development Team
- Ancillare Professional Team (APT™)
- Protocol Analysis & Planning
- Expert Sourcing & Procurement
- Global Storage & Distribution
- Kitting, Labeling & Printing
- Returns, Reclamation & Disposition
- Inventory & Shipping Alerts
- Document Collaboration
- Trend Analysis & Forecasting
- Predictive Resupply for Sites
Contact Us for a Complimentary Study Supply Review
Tell us a little about your project or ancillary supply challenges, and we will set up a consultation with our team.